- The Preview Window on the right side of the log displays the entire log. Move the mouse to any point on the preview, and the depth will be displayed. Left click or drag the mouse on the preview to scroll through the log.
Note: The grayed area is 100' of log
- Use the scroll wheel on the mouse to scroll short distances through the log.
- The scroll wheel scrolls faster while pointing at the Gas, Lithology, or the ROP columns.
- Double click the log to bring up the Jump to What Depth window.
- Press and hold the right mouse button to magnify any point on the Log or the Preview window.
- Easily spot shows with the Preview Window by looking for gas kicks or Por/Fl/Cut marks then click on the areas that are of interest.
- Arrow buttons at the top to the log:
Back to "How To"
Back to "Contents"